When it comes to bridal jewelry, there are few words that cause more anxiety than “handcrafted” or “custom.” When most people think of handcrafted engagement rings, they think of a complicated process that costs lots of money. Because of this, many people end up foregoing the handcrafted route and settle for a more traditional piece that may not be exactly what they’re looking for.
Pompeii3 has some good news: the process of creating a custom diamond engagement ring doesn’t have to be complicated or expensive! In fact, when you design a handcrafted engagement or wedding ring at Pompeii3, you’ll benefit from a streamlined experience that will save you a significant amount of time and money compared to the big box jewelry stores at your local mall.
There are several wonderful reasons to consider creating your own diamond engagement ring. Here are four you should keep in mind:
1. Handcrafted Engagement Rings Are One-of-a-Kind
Although every diamond is unique, the same can’t be said for engagement rings. It’s possible (in fact, quite likely) that at some point you’ll find someone wearing the exact same engagement ring that you cherish. For many women, they prefer a handcrafted engagement or wedding ring that is as distinctive as they are.
When you share your vision for an engagement ring with one of the artisans at Pompeii3, they’ll expertly craft a ring that will match, and even exceed, your expectations. Best of all, since the design was made custom for you, it’s totally unique. You’ll never see another piece like it ever again.
2. Handcrafted Engagement Rings are Simple to Design
Here at Pompeii3, one of the complaints that we often hear from customers is that the typical way of designing custom jewelry is a difficult process. This is a complaint that has some merit. Most people feel that, unless they can intricately draw their vision for a ring on paper, they’ll never be able to convey their ideas to a jeweler. Unfortunately, because most people aren’t that confident with pencil and paper, they typically think that they’ll never get a custom piece.
Understanding this legitimate concern, we’ve taken steps to make it simple for anyone to convey their ideas of what their handcrafted engagement or wedding ring should look like. Using our online engagement ring designer, we’ll walk you step-by-step through the custom ring making process. Before you know it, your ring will be ready to cast!
3. Handcrafted Engagement Rings Can Express Your Unique Taste
When you create a handmade ring, you get to decide everything… down to the smallest detail. What kind of choices will you get to make? Here’s a small sampling:
- Style of Ring: Before you get to the finer details, what type of styles do you prefer? How you feel about words like “heirloom,” “modern,” “art deco,” or “vintage?” Your tastes and preferences will dictate the overall feel of the piece.
- Type of Metal: Do you prefer traditional yellow gold, or do you like other gold tones, such as white gold, rose gold, or even black gold? Perhaps platinum is more to your liking?
- Type of Stones: Although most women prefer white diamonds in their handcrafted engagement and wedding rings, have you ever considered using colored diamonds or gemstones? You can radically change the look of a ring with a simple pop of color.
- Diamond Quality: When selecting diamonds, you always have to consider the “4 C’s” of engagement diamond cut and shape. The cut, color, clarity, and carat weight of the diamonds you select will largely determine the final look of your ring.
If you need some inspiration, search the extensive selection of diamond engagement rings that we offer at Pompeii3. You’ll be sure to find some ideas that will help you express exactly what you’re looking for.
4. Handcrafted Engagement Rings Can Fit Every Budget
When most people hear the word “custom,” what they really hear is the word “expensive.” They automatically assume that their engagement ring budget could never handle a custom piece. Although this may be true at some of the jewelers at your local mall or department store, it’s not true at Pompeii3.
One of the benefits of creating custom jewelry at Pompeii3 is that we’ll help you design a ring that will fit your budget. Let us know what you’re able to spend, and we’ll make sure that the ring we craft won’t break the bank. Of course, with Pompeii3’s financing, you may be able to make payments with 0% APR, which can help stretch your budget further.
Create a Custom Masterpiece With Pompeii3
When you’re looking to create custom jewelry, you want to make sure that you’re working with expert craftsmen who can bring your ideas to life. You don’t want to trust your vision to just anyone. That’s why you need to create your once-in-a-lifetime piece at Pompeii3.
When you’re investing in custom jewelry, you want to make sure that you’re working with a company with the know-how and experience to get the job done right. For over 100 years, we’ve been creating jaw-dropping bridal jewelry that have turned “I do’s” into “I definitely do’s!” We won’t be satisfied until you’re absolutely thrilled with what we’ve created.
Have questions about the custom process? Contact us today, and we’ll be glad to walk you through the process.